Knit Dragonfly Hat Pattern by Hallie Richter – My Favorite Apex Predator! - TaoaDano

Knit Dragonfly Hat Pattern by Hallie Richter – My Favorite Apex Predator!

Celebrities Facts
https://ift.tt/jrV5yUp

I am obsessed with dragonflies. Over the last several years, I’ve been experimenting with dragonfly decoys on stakes around the pool because, as apex predators, they keep horseflies away. I place them around the perimeter of the pool, on a flutter board that floats and bobs in the pool and I even wear a dragonfly hairclip when I swim. Does it work? 100% it works. In fact, yesterday we had some neighbors visit and in about an hour’s time, no less than five horseflies divebombed us and left immediately when usually they would keep attacking. Relentlessly. Horseflies make swimming incredibly unenjoyable, so having this naturual solution feels really good (just like my knitted wasp nest pattern that keeps wasps away). Amazon has a ton of these dragonflies – I get the ones on stakes, not clips, but you should experiement with what works for you.

So, given how much I adore dragonflies, you can bet I love this knitted Dragonfly Hat pattern by Hallie Richter.

Knit Dragonfly Hat Pattern by Hallie Richter

Get the pattern via Etsy, designed by Hallie Richter.


More From This Designer:
knit hat patterns by Hallie Richter knit hat patterns by Hallie Richter knit hat patterns by Hallie Richter

This post contains affiliate links.

July 27, 2026 at 02:02PM

Post a Comment

  • A-
  • A+

© TaoaDano. All rights reserved.

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.